Welcome To Better Water
Are you tired of freshly washed dishes that look filmy and spotty? Is dry, itchy skin becoming the norm for you and your family? Are you spending countless dollars at the store on bottled water? GeoWater Services
can help! Our team of water filtration experts has been battling municipal water issues for years and have the tools, experience, and dedication to provide you with better water.
What Is Chlorine/Chloramine
Municipal water is treated to ensure it is free of bacteria and other hazardous contaminants. One of the main methods of treatment is through adding Chlorine and/or Chloramine. While effective in removing bacteria, Chlorine and Chloramine aren’t necessarily something you want in the water you drink, do your dishes with, or use to wash your clothes and your skin.
Have you ever tasted pool water? That’s also treated with Chlorine. Additionally, both Chlorine and Chloramine are bleach based chemicals, which means they can have a drying effect on your skin and your hair. Dry itchy skin and frizzy hair? No thank you! What’s more, these chemicals can also have negative impacts on your wash, causing colors to fade prematurely and fabrics to look worn.
What Should I Do?
While good for our water, Chlorine, and Chloramine aren’t all that great for the rest of us. The good news is you can safely remove these chemicals from your water after they’ve done their job! With a home water filtration system from GeoWater Services
, you can have better tasting, better feeling water in no time.
If you think you might have high levels of Chlorine or Chloramine in your water, or if you just want to be on the safe side, you should contact an expert to evaluate the quality of your water. If you live in any of the following areas, there’s no better choice than GeoWater Services
, Denver’s experts in water purification!
Our Service Areas Include:
Call to get $50 off your water treatment installation!
- Evergreen, Conifer, Morrison, Pine, Bailey, Fairplay, Idaho Springs, and surrounding areas
- Georgetown, Blackhawk, Central City, and surrounding areas
- Denver Metro, Lakewood, Littleton, Brighton, Arvada, Front Range, Pueblo, and surrounding areas
- Golden, Golden Gate Canyon, Coal Creek Canyon, and surrounding areas
- Winter Park, Fraser, Granby, Grand Lake, and surrounding areas
- Castle Rock, Parker, and surrounding areas
- Silverthorne, Breckenridge, Vail, Frisco, Keystone, Blue River, and surrounding areas
Contact us at (303) 670-3348
today to schedule an appointment with our team.
Pump License: #1504